Markham - ON, Ontario,CANADA
January 14, 2020
May 15, 2020
Main Duties: Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Control financial management systems
- Develop and maintain financial management system.as well as procedures, operation steps and budgeting guidelines
- Review work, mentor and develop direct reports to deliver team objectives.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of financial department
- Actively manage the quarterly reports to senior management
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data
- Plan budgeting and analyse financial performance
- Maintain and optimize financial process and systems relating to financial reporting
- Manage contracts, Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.
- Several years of experience in accounting, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required.
- The compensation for this position is $minimum 50CAD / HR on 37.5 HR work week.
- This will be salary based position with paid overtime , bonuses and 4% vacation allowance as per Ontario Regulation.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.