PBF Pita Bread Factory Ltd
Repair & Maintenance
November 18, 2019
July 18, 2020
32.00 per hour
Bakery Machinery Mechanic NOC 7311
- Responsible for the set up and operation of various packaging and production pieces of. equipment
- Adjusts equipment to ensure production runs are executed efficiently, with high quality and minimal waste.
- Sets up packaging lines. Performs changeovers
- Responsible for the operation of the Line from a mechanical and production standpoint
- Partnering with QA, Packagers and Lead Leaders.
- Troubleshoots and repairs packaging and production equipment.
- Performs regular preventative maintenance on packaging and production equipment.
- Supervises cleaning protocols for all packaging equipment
- Assists with/undertakes facilities maintenance as needed.
- Performs packaging tasks associated with packaging pharmaceutical products.
- Participates in projects as assigned: e.g. installation and moving of equipment
- Implements safe work practices.
- Adheres to standard SOP’s and job specific packaging procedures.
- Assists in writing of equipment related SOPs and validation/calibration documents
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 2 years mechanical experience in a high-speed packaging and/or manufacturing environment (food industry is highly preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and Lockout Procedures
- Working knowledge of computerized maintenance management software
- Good knowledge of preventative maintenance programs
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with electrical systems
- Basic Electrical skills (Licensed Electrician an asset)
- Willingness to work continental shift work
Salary: Cad$ 32.00 per hour – Median Wage- Mandatory for this Position
Employment Terms: Full time
No. of Positions 2