Homestead Donuts & Bakery
Address: 26 Pine St S, Thorold, Ontario, L2V 3L2
Title of Position: Donut Maker (NOC: 6332)
- Mixes, forms, and fries dough to produce doughnuts, according to work order: Dumps prepared doughnut mix into mixing-machine bowl, adds water and dehydrated eggs, and stars mixer.
- Turn switch on heating unit of frying tank and sets thermostat at specified temperature.
- Dumps dough from mixing bowl into hopper of doughnut cutter.
- Sets lever to control amount of dough that doughnut cutter will portion to frying tank.
- Moves cutter maching back and forth over frying tank and depresses trigger to eject individual doughnuts into hot cooking oil.
- Turns doughnuts over in tank, using stick.
- Lift wire tray of fired doughnuts from tank and places it in glazing tank.
- Slides trough containing glazing syrup over doughnuts.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage: $15 hourly for 35 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid holidays
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma
- Requirement: Vocational training in baking (have completed a baking course)
- Should be able to handle flexible working hours
- Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to Apply: send your resume via email