Information Systems Vice- president - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Trinetra Systems Inc
IT & Web Design
November 27, 2019
December 27, 2019
- Languages: English
- Education: Master's degree
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people, Contractors
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel, Willing to travel overnight, Willing to travel internationally, Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
- Personal Suitability: Accurate, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Judgement
- Budgetary Responsibility: $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Office, MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access
- Major Work Area: Data processing and computers
Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning, Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions, Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs, Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions, Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Candidate must have multidisciplinary experience to lead and grow talented technology team consisting of Software Developers (Backend/Frontend/Android/iOS), Test Automation & DevOps Engineers, Digital technologist and Engineers, Data Scientists and Technical Project Managers.
- Candidate must have excellent understanding of Cloud Services, Web, Mobile, DevOps, Agile and Scrum methodologies, Continuous (DevOps) project delivery especially as it relates to digital technologies to oversee software development, release management, Agile project management and 24x7 operations help.
- Candidate requires to work with senior leadership, Operations Leaders and IT Teams within the Enterprise, to shape these services and to develop and deliver the associated software services, infrastructure and tools to enable the growth of our digital technology business.
How to apply
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.