Cedar Hills Animal Hospital Ltd.
December 05, 2019
June 02, 2020
Office Administrative Assistant
12863 96 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 6V9
Cedar Hills Animal Hospital is team of experienced professionals with a great degree of success and excellence in treating animals over the years.
Cedar Hills Animal Hospital is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to work in our Surrey office.
Full time, permanent position (40 hours/ week)
Salary C$ 25.50/hour
Job Description (Office Administrative Assistant):
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Follow-up with client calls where necessary
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Enter new client information as well as update existing client information into computer database system
- High School
- Proficient in MS Office, email and internet
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills.
- Experience: 1 year in same or relevant field.
Please forward your resume and covering letter at: email@example.com
Plz note: This is a full time position and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those individuals selected to continue to the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted.