Manpower Enterprises Ltd.
December 07, 2019
September 07, 2020
$22.00 - $ 24.00
Position: Administrative Assistant (1241)
Position Available: 01
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent (Overtime, weekends if required)
Wage: $22.00 - $ 24.00 per hour, for 37.50 hours per week
Benefits: Relocation Expenses & Medical Insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 13063 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1X8
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Work to meet deadlines & ensure that deadlines are met on time.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures and reports.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors.
Education: High School
Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Employer: Manpower Enterprises Ltd.
Note: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 13063 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1X8