H & I ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS LTD.
December 06, 2019
June 03, 2020
H & I ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS LTD. is looking for a Demolition Supervisor to join our team at their organization; located at 12618 113B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 3P3
Position: Demolition Supervisor (NOC: 7302)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Working Hours: 8 Hours per day or 40 hours per week (Full-Time), Permanent
The demolation supersivor is expected to perform the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate cranes
- Make sure work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of a demolition project
- Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out
- Manage demolition budgets and track demolition costs
- Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance
- Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards
- Ensure all materials, supplies, tools and equipments are procured in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Monitor daily demolition procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed
- Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of demolition equipment and tools
Work Location: Various Places.
Personal Suitability: Flexible, Accurate, Team Player, Client Focus, Judgemental, Reliable, Organized.
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Note: Everyone can apply but preference will be given to Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants, youths & Indigenous people.