Customer Service Supervisor
Markham - ON, Ontario,CANADA
January 14, 2020
May 14, 2020
This is a Full Time Permanent Position
Job type: Full-Time Permanent
- Coordinate, schedule and assign work to team.
- Provide information to customers. Perform general customer service duties.
- Analyze situations and resolve client service issues.
- Handle pre-sale inquiries/orders and customer care after sales is closed.
- Plan routine work and office procedures within the client service.
- Team training for improvements when necessary. Report to direct manager as requested.
- Order office supplies to maintain workflow.
- Social media customer services. i.e., follow-up clients’ inquiries, complaints, etc.
- Familiar with the market needs.
- A minimum of post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding and communication skills under Chinese business norms.
- The compensation for this position is 27CAD per hour on 35 hour work week Monday to Friday
- This will be salary-based position with paid overtime, bonuses and 4% vacation allowance as per Ontario regulation
2020 - All Rights Reserved.