Choyfoong International Trading Co.Inc
January 14, 2020
May 14, 2020
- Promote our food products and related services into potential markets
- Design and execute marketing and researching programs
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential and future trends
- Plan and represent our business in marking and socializing activities
- Develop and evaluate new leads
- Generally respond to B2B and B2C inquiries and provide consultation regarding our product and service to potential clients.
- May process application to obtaining certain permits or license
- Research on buying trends in Asian communities
- Evaluate customer service, store and inventory environments
- Perform research on marketing strategies
- Research on potential competitors
- Develop social media platform to maximize sales outcome
- Able to communicate in Chinese
- Minimum Post-Secondary Education
- A Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Compensation of this position would be CAD38.00$/ hour for 35 working hours per week from Monday to Friday. This is a permanent full-time position.
- 2 weeks of vacation after each period of 12 months of work or 4% of gross wage.
- Over time pay is CAD55.50$/ hour after 48 hours within one week.