A famous South Indian restaurant in Mississauga is looking for
Dosa Maker who has experience of around 1 year in Dosa Making and
other south Indian cuisines.
1. Preparing and Cook food specially Dosa according to
2. Ensure quality of food and determine size of food
3. Train staff in cooking, preparation and handling of food.
4. Manage kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and
supervising kitchen helpers.
5. Work safely with specialized cooking equipment like deep
fryer, oven, grill etc.
6. Maintain inventory & records of food , supplies and
1. Should have strong communication and organization skills
2. Ability of work under pressure and good time management
3. Ability to self motivate, problem solve and be adaptable
4. Willingness to work weekends and irregular hours when
5. Familiarity with vegetarian, vegan and restrictive diets
are an asset
6. Knowledge of effective cost control
Education: High school graduated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17 per hour/ 35-40 hours per week
Send Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org