Urgently required FOOD STORE SUPRVISOR at CEDAR PIZZA MISSION, BC.
No of positions: 1
Type of job: Fulltime/Permanent
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Start date: As soon as possible
Transportation: Public transportation is available
Employment benefits: Relocation costs covered by employer.
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- Perform the same duties as workers supervised
- Perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
How to apply: Apply with complete details at: email@example.com