2581670 Ontario Inc. O/A Tim Hortons
Restaurant & Cafe
December 28, 2019
April 27, 2020
Job Title: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Burk’s Falls, ON
Education: Secondary school or equivalent
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
About: 2581670 Ontario Inc. O/A Tim Hortons
At Tim Hortons, we have been celebrating our passion and expertise for coffee for over 50 years. We are relentless in our pursuit of the perfect cup. There is an incredible attention to detail through the different steps along the way in the journey from the tree to a cup of Tim Horton's coffee.
Our Store is quite famous and busy among the community at the below-mentioned location.
Store Address - 27 Commercial Dr, Burk's Falls, ON P0A 1C0.
- Day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction;
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring responsibilities;
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies;
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with the team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at the above-mentioned location or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org