This is a full-time job.
- Direct the operations of administration as well as general operation of all lines of business
- Give instruction and monitor staff at different functions, such as purchasing, sales, billing, customer service, etc.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report to the president
- Manage the procurement of supply and inventory
- Control human resources and general administration, provide administrative guidance whenever needed
- Direct and control and review the corporate policies on a timely basis
- Ensure that regulatory compliance being followed in good manner
- Plan budgets for contracts, manage contracts
- Prepare reports and briefs for the president
- Recruit and provide orientation to new staff, oversee the annual performance review
- Manage relationship with business partners, vendors and customers
- College Diploma or above in business administration or related field
- A Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in operations, with 3 years in management capacity
- Background experience in electronics related fields parts is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and resolving problem
- Passionate team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English and Mandarin) ability is an asset
- CAD35.00$/ hour for 35 working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- 2 weeks of vacation after each period of 12 months of work or 4% of gross wage added to the monthly pay.
- Over time pay is CAD47.50$/ hour after 48 hours within one week