Vaughan - ON, Ontario,CANADA
A&W (Petro Canada)
Restaurant & Cafe
November 20, 2019
November 19, 2020
The A&W restaurant (onsite in Petro Canada) at 11600 Keele Street, Vaughan, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Restaurant Supervisor. We are looking for a committed, caring and energetic individual. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff
- Requisition ingredients & supplies based on set par levels
- Prepare food as per the specs
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of sales, stocks, wastage, breakage & repairs
- Train staff in job duties, health, hygiene & safety standards
- Ensure that food and service meet A&W standards
- Ensure kitchen staff adheres to recipes & portion sizes to meet the Brand Standards
- Assist managers in preparing weekly staff schedules.
- Experience: 6 months or more
- Education: High School
- Ø Safe Food Handling certificate
- Ø Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Ø Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared as per Company Standards;
- Ø Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area;
- Ø Must be highly organized and able to multitask;
- Ø Must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods;
- Ø Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure;
- Ø Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY
2020 - All Rights Reserved.