Sekhon family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for their two daughters at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00/ hour and 40 hours / week
Location: Surrey, BC V3V 6R4.
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent / caregiver or relevant course would be an asset
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- No experience needed
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $16.00/hr
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and care for our 2 kids aged almost 2 years old and 7 years old at our own residence
- Help children with homework and school work.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals to the children
- Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
- Oversee activities of all the kids, such as meals and rest periods
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Instruct children about personal hygiene
- Discipline kids according to the methods requested by the parents
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
Interested candidats are requested to email their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment groups: Aboriginal people, Youth, Students, New Immigrants, are encouraged to apply.