Salary: $35.10 /hr and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
- Measure and lay out reference points for installation.
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulating pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors using hand and power tools.
- Measure and cut piping, and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices.
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing.
- Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems.
- May install, maintain and repair equipment in refrigerated trucks used to transport food or medical supplies.
- May prepare work estimates for clients.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of three to five years apprenticeship program or combination of over five years of work experience and some high school, college or industry course in the related field is required.
Language requirement: There is no specific language required to perform this job.
How to apply:
By Mail: 99 Second Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC, V2G 1Z3