Persia Food Products Inc.
Sales & Retails
January 11, 2020
February 05, 2020
Company Name: Persia Food Products Inc.
Location: 1469 Marine Dr West Vancouver, BC V7T 1B8
Email address: email@example.com
Number of Position: 1
Position Name: Assistant Manager (Retail)
Position Duration: Permanent, Full-Time (will also consider part-time)
Overtime: $49.05/hr (for over 8hrs/day; 40hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 holidays/yr
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Demonstrate outstanding sales and leadership capabilities by bringing passion, enthusiasm and energy into the work environment on a daily basis (lead by example)
- Manage staff by assigning shifts and duties in order to ensure that all shifts are properly staffed and that all standards and best practices are being efficiently executed
- Demonstrate product knowledge to the customers and use that knowledge when dealing with merchandise procurement
- Responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and maintains financial targets and growth
- Analyze and interpret data to identify sales trends and make adjustments that will benefit the company overall by determining what products are selling and examining what products customers are looking to determine feasibility of procurement and ongoing profitability
- Oversee the organization and storage of inventory and consumables
- Handle the planning, presenting, executing, monitoring and balancing of the budget
- Review expenditure requests against budgetary constraints and handle accordingly
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, motivate and evaluate all staff to ensure proper staffing and efficient store operations
- Conduct random interviews with staff and customers to gain feedback and expose potential problems before they become problems (be pro-active)
- Perform conflict resolution actions as appropriate to the given issue (either staff or customer)
- Generate reports in order to provide regular feedback to the manager regarding quality, operational, technical and/or process issues and recommend corrective actions
- Assist managers in organizing, planning, implementing and coordinating operations and corporate strategies
We are looking forward hearing from you.
**** Please submit all resumes via email *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers and New immigrants. Even though this position is a full-time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.