Persia Food Products Inc.
Sales & Retails
January 11, 2020
February 05, 2020
Company Name: Persia Food Products Inc.
Location: 1469 Marine Dr West Vancouver, BC V7T 1B8
Email address: email@example.com
Number of Position: 2
Position Name: Retail Store Supervisor - 6211
Position Duration: Permanent, Full-Time (will consider part-time as well)
Overtime: $30.00/hr (As per BC Provincial Standards- for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 stat holidays/yr
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people
- Supervise staff performance; assign duties; explain responsibilities; and work stations when necessary;
- Schedule staff to ensure all shifts are covered;
- Maintain a cheerful, welcoming and helpful mannerism while greeting guests;
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of products (including new products and promotions) and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (including time and quality expectations);
- Supervise Cash-In/Cash-out procedures verifying the shift opening balance and accounting for all shift incomes and expenditures and promptly process all the necessary paperwork;
- Perform store opening/closing/reporting duties as appropriate for shift being handled;
- Ensure a clean and welcoming environment is maintained at all times in order to promote store image;
- Train newer or less experienced employees and ensure they know their responsibilities and train all employees regarding new and/or promotional products;
- Resolve complaints, handle conflicts and professionally interact with a variety of stakeholders such as upper-management, employees, and customers;
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times and adhere to professional grooming standards.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
***** Please submit all the resumes via email *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers, New Immigrants. Even though this position is a full-time position, but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.