About the Opportunity
The IT Development Manager will be responsible for overall planning, budgeting, operation, maintenance and development of the IT systems relating to the company’s various website and application design and development services.
- Planning and controlling budget and expenditures
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Software development and designing
- Programming software
- Web service designing
- Programming languages
- Website creation and management software
- Enterprise application integration
- Establishing and implementing policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorizing the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review project and programs
- Assigning, coordinating and reviewing projects and programs
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating daily operations
- Meeting with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
About the position
This is a permanent and full-time position.
About the Compensation
CAD55~57/hourly (35 working hour per week)
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.