Work Location: 20202 – 66th Avenue, Langley BC, V2Y 1P3.
Salary: We will pay $14.00 per hour and guaranteed 30hrs/per week.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff that prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labor costs
- Completion of Secondary School is an asset.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration or in related field is required
Several years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
How to Apply:
Mail: 20202 – 66th Avenue, Langley BC, V2Y 1P3