Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
RPB CONSTRUCTORS LTD.
January 22, 2020
February 21, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office services in office by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing data management systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; and managing office services suppliers.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and inventorying.
- Implement company policies and standards within various projects by establishing project processes and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments to effect continuous improvement.
- Keep project and corporate management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintain office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maybe required to travel and live in construction camps on site-specific work rotation cycles.
Required Education & Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English-language business writing
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.