Position: Aircraft Maintenance Service Supervisor – NOC 7301
Employer: JD AERO TECHNICAL INC. - 475 Airport Rd, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 5K6, Canada, Tel: 705-779-3977
Location of employment: 475 Airport Rd, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 5K6, Canada
Language of employment: English
Wages: $79,000 to $85,000.00 / year
Position: Permanent, Full time
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, prescription, orthodontic, long term disability
Since 2007 JD Aero has been providing aircraft maintenance and repairs in the Sault St Marie. JD Aero is looking for two expert Aircraft Maintenance Service Supervisors to work in its 81,000 square feet facility in Sault St Marie. Join a company culture that is based on mutual respect, innovation, safety, accountability, excellence, and dedication to our work.
• Supervise operations of aircraft maintenance and staff of over 50 technicians
• Liaise with other departments and managers to co-ordinate and schedule labour according to dynamic program needs
• Track personnel and production performance data and provide reports at designated intervals and milestones
• Track and communicate project progress to customers and management as required
• Liaise with customers’ on-site representatives and provide progress briefings as required, including oversight of daily client deliverables
• Ensure all company procedures are followed in all aspects of daily operations
• Review and assess processes to develop methods and systems to continuously improve quality and production
• Train or arrange for training of personnel
• Assist human resources in recommending personnel for hiring, promotions and disciplinary action
• Request parts and materials using the manufacturer’s manuals, when required
• Uphold all regulatory requirements in accordance with the maintenance policy manual
• Participate in and promote the company sms, reporting all hazards or incidents in accordance with company reporting procedures
• Ensure a clean work area
• Minimum of 5-years experience as an aircraft mechanic supervisor
• Required experience on Dash-8 Q400, CRJ Series or ERJ Series aircraft.
• Minimum college education in aviation
• Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and mechanical experience.
• Must have a clean criminal background.
Send email notifications of application to email@example.com