RNG Immigration Consultancy Ltd
Accounting & bookkeeping
January 29, 2020
May 29, 2020
Job Description for Finance Officer NOC 1311
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
At Least 1 year experience as a Finance Officer or in a related field.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program
- Ability to speak and communicate in English. Tagalog speaking is an added advantage.
Employer: RNG Immigration Consultancy Ltd
Work Location: New Westminster, British Columbia
Terms of Employment: Permanent Fulltime at least 40 hours per week
Wage: Cad$ 24.00 per hour
Start Date: as soon as Possible
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am until 5pm