Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
January 29, 2020
September 29, 2020
24.00 TO 30.00 PER HOUR
Polar Roofs is looking for a full time Roofer, TILER
Job requirements – Full time 35-44 hours a week – Salary - $24.00-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Business Address/Location of Work:100 BAKER RICHMOND HILL ONTARIO L4C 1X4
· 1-2 years
- Determine the best repair or replacement procedure.
- Estimate materials requirements for projects
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Cover exposed nail heads with roofing cement or caulking to prevent water leakage or rust.
- Smooth rough spots to prepare surfaces for waterproofing, using hammers, chisels, or rubbing bricks.
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
Must be able to climb ladders
Must be able to work at varying heights and all weather
Must be able to work with a variety of hand and Power Tools
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
2020 - All Rights Reserved.