Season Makers Heating & Cooling Ltd
February 01, 2020
March 02, 2020
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, 35-40 hours/week.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Employment Conditions: Day
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: 2 to less than 3 years.
Work Conditions and Physical Capability: Physically Demanding.
- Read engineering and architectural drawings, sketches and work specifications to be performed, and lay out, measure and mark sheet metal according to drawings or templates
- Develop patterns for sheet metal using computer-assisted design and drafting (CAD) software package
- Operate light metalworking machines such as shears, brakes, punches, and drill presses, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment to cut, bend, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal.
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Fit and join sheet metal parts using riveting, welding, soldering and similar equipment to fabricate products such as ventilation shafts, exhaust hoods, eavestroughs, partition frames, air and heat ducts, material handling systems, roof decking and sheet metal buildings
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
- Grind and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces
- Inspect product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications.
By Email: Seasonmakersltd@gmail.com