Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Kingston - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
January 03, 2020
January 03, 2021
The Domino’s located at 561 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Assistant Restaurant Manager. We are looking for committed, caring and energetic individual who make Domino’s the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Responsible for smooth operation of front of the house and kitchen
- Coordinating and managing the entire operation of restaurant
- Managing the entire staff of the restaurant and coordinating their work
- Generating detailed daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on business, staff, and profit
- Schedule FOH & BOH staff in consultation with Restaurant Manager
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements & maintain inventory
- Ensure kitchen staff adheres to recipes & portion sizes
- Provide excellent customer service & resolve customer complaints
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Maintain hygiene, health and safety standards
- Responsible for increasing the business of the restaurant
- Increase the profits by minimizing wastage & cost control
- Experience: 1-year or more
- Education: High School
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Wages: $21.50/hour
- 35-45 hours/week
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY
2020 - All Rights Reserved.