Falcon Xpress Transportation Group Inc.
Manager & Executive
January 03, 2020
January 03, 2021
Falcon Xpress Transportation Group Inc. is seeking an energetic, competitive, and self-motivated General Manager – Business Solutions to workout of its office located at Caledon ON L7C 2X3. This position oversees business development, business intelligence and technology solution needs of the company.
- Head the business development and system solutions of the company;
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate works of these departments, and create budgets for the enterprise solutions
- Establish technology and developmental needs on business intelligence and predictive analytics of the company for optimising shipping logistics, product turnarounds and transportation operations
- Develop, plan and design new systems/solutions for shipping or product turnarounds and improve logistical needs in co-ordination with different departments
- Devise IT policies and systems to support the implementation of business strategies, and business process automation of the company, and drive the transportation business to generate maximum growth and profitability
- Analysis of competitor offerings, evaluation of business systems of the company, and recommend competitive and tactical solutions to the top management
- Research, identify and advise the top management about the trucking software, telematics, GPS tracking systems, fleet management system, platooning technology, and guiding the company to purchase of efficient and cost-effective technological equipment software, as well as monitoring their efficient execution
- In conjunction with departments on one side and the top management on the other, set goals, forecast annual sales and allocate the human, financial and material resources to achieve the set goals
- Responsible for corporate and customer relations with existing clients, and transportation associates
- Identify & develop new business clients and transportation associates to meet business expansion plan of the company
- Represent the company in business meetings, official functions and review briefings as required by the company in consultation with the top management
- Be a part of the hiring process of staff and their skill development as per approved policies and needs of the company.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated track record of success in leadership role and an unwavering commitment to excellence
- Understanding and knowledge of Project Management principles and processes
- Full scope of IT technical experience and qualifications: Architecture, applications, infrastructure, end-user devices, cyber security, risk management, disaster recovery plans and end-user support
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world – companies using technologies as well as emerging technologies
- Entrepreneurial and Business Analytical mind-set
- Proven organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ IT /Business Administration or Management
- Over 10 years of management level experience in the field of IT and Business Development, out of which 1 year must be at senior management level
- Experience of working in an IT environment of Transportation domain with exposure to software like Fleet Manager, Cloud Hawk and Omnitracs will be preferred.
Job Type: Full Time
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY