Wildsider Enterprises Inc. dba Chevron Canada
Salary: $22.50 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people
Terms of employment Permanent, Full time
Start date As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 years to less than 2 years
Accurate, Organized, Reliability
Area of Specialization
Correspondence, Reports and records, Statistics, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word
• Arranging training seminars for our CSR’s for safety training, customer service and merchandising
• Keeping annual training up to date with new and existing employees.
• Set up and administer written procedures and daily routines for our managers and CSR’s ie: regarding daily cash reconciliation, company policies, and ordering schedules
• Perform store scheduling and submitting these for payroll.
• Monitor and forward daily emails to responsible parties
• Maintain supplies for the office, pump parts and janitorial.
• Managing and updating order sheets, inventory tracking sheets and shift sheets
• Maintain inventory accuracy in the back office vs physical counts
• Data entry of daily sales and invoices.
How to apply