352999 BC LTD. (DBA: ROYAL LODGE MOTEL) is looking for a “Motel Supervisor” for their motel situated at 580 Old Hope Princeton Way, Hope, BC. V0X 1L4
Salary: C$ 24.50/ hour for 40 hours per week
Job: Permanent/ Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
NOC Code: Motel Supervisor (NOC 6313)
Language Requirement: English
Education: Secondary (high) School certificate
Experience: Atleast 1 year to less than 2 years
- Ensure superior service standards are maintained at all times.
- Promote, implement and evaluate rules and procedures for the operation of the motel keeping in mind all safety procedures.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of accommodation services clerks.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Provide performance reviews to staff.
- Attend all management team meetings.
- Order supplies and materials needed.
- Ensure that the computer systems, equipment and machinery work efficiently, and arrange for maintenance and repair work when and as needed.
- Must be a team player having excellent oral and written communication, client focused
- Taking full responsibility of safety procedures while renting out.
- Knowledge of computer (Ms word & Ms Excel)
- Accommodation Incentive would be provided
- Performance reviews would be done twice a year and there would be potential for wage increase
How to apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students