The Chief of Staff Training and Development (CSTD) main role is to develop, update, maintain and enhance effective training and development strategies, policies and safety protocols. The CSTD will ensure that Monark’s workforce and future leaders are aligned with the current and future skill requirements of the organization. To this end, the following competencies are essential for a successful delivery.
- Assist other departmental managers on the interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs.
- Ensure confidentiality, proprietary and sensitive information is always protected.
- Organize and conduct employee safety strategy meetings on employment policy and participate actively on various joint committees.
- Maintain working knowledge of prevailing regulations, guidance and apply best practices in the organization.
- Train supervisors in techniques and skills for leadership training and dealing with employees and employee growth.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of capacity development programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate Performance management metrics and performance feedback for Monark.
- Maintain up to date database to record archive contents.
- Ability to deliver training programs to a diverse group of people.
- Provide support to HR initiatives that will enhance Monark’s workforce skillset.
- Develop relevant long, medium and short-term programs and strategies and maintain an annual Global Learning Plan for various companies working under Monark’s umbrella.
- Look after Employee Development and Coaching.
- Ensures policies formed follow legislation such as the Pay Equity Act, Employment law, BC Human Rights Act.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications
- Should have a master’s degree or equivalent combination of experience in a related field.
- Should have a recognized training certification or equivalent credentials
- Demonstrated ability to manage and make sound decisions when under pressure and tight timelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Basic, Access).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and achieve results in record time.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organizational and presentation (both written and verbal) skills.
About our Organisation
- Monark Group began as a small British Columbia based e-commerce company in 2001.
- Monark has become a diverse network of companies specializing in pharmaceutical distribution, e-commerce, real estate development, app development, medical and recreational cannabis
- Monark has made significant investments in property development across North America and operates numerous e-commerce sites.
- Monark Group also provides financing and start-up funding for companies across vastly different industries and markets.
- Monark Group is a global company with operations in six countries including Canada, US, Malta, Australia, Philippines, and the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $91520.00 /year