VisaForYou, a World Wide leader in providing Immigration Services, is seeking a polished Business and Project consultant to join their incredible team to help further their rapid growth. We are located in Vaughan Ontario.
At this point VisaForYou is requiring a dynamic Business and Project Manager, who will be responsible to help our company for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Their main role is to ensure market growths and expansion.
You should be assertive by nature, have a strong sense of initiative, be highly organized and exercise common sense. You must be able to communicate effectively and write well.
It's a fun job - every day is different, tasks vary and you will get a sense of accomplishment promoting high quality professional legal services. The wage will start $38.00/hour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will successfully orchestrate diverse functional roles to entrench the company's leadership position in the marketplace. 13 percent of the Canadian population ( 1 out of 8 people) has a criminal record and they need to be made aware of how to find us.
We are driven by innovation - always striving to be the best at what we do and looking for new ways to get the job done. We are an energetic team that works hard and has a real impact on our community. As a client advisor, you will hit the ground running to join the team in advocating for our clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate, driven and able to deliver results. In this role, you will help us accelerate our growth.
- Take pride in understanding client needs and being a trusted consultant on our clients journey.
- Use our custom CRM system as your weapon to help you close business. Keep it up to date and accurate with all customer activities, milestones and next steps.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Report out on your successes, opportunities and threats on a weekly basis to the team.
- Supervising and managing the day-to-day company operations and coordination between departments, and the different offices throughout the organization.
- Promoting and developing the Canadian trade of the company. Including marketing and sales activities.
- Reviewing and evaluating the sales activities of sales professionals in the field
- Anticipating sale requirements, trends, and variances
- Participating in sales account planning and strategy development
- Establishing business processes including monthly forecasting, reviews, and pipeline potential
- Planning business objectives, developing organizational policies and establishing responsibilities and procedures for attaining sales objectives in Canada.
- Expanding existing marketing channels and creation of new markets.
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Arrange international conferences
- Proven track record with 4+ years of experience in sales – warm/cold calling, generating leads, converting leads and meeting sales targets.
- Degree and/or diploma in sales, marketing or business. Post-secondary education in criminology is a strong asset.
- An unwavering passion to build a sales career in a fast-paced, high-growth company. You love what you do and love being the creator of your own destiny.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by our clients as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- Ready to hustle and excited to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks.
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Fun. You’re a charismatic person who can talk to anyone – you’re fearless, flexible and excited to provide top-level service.
- Creative, ambitious self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and collaborating with team members.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- A quick learner with experience working with a CRM system such as Maximizer or Salesforce.
- Flexible and willing to take on a wide variety of tasks in an open, entrepreneurial environment.