We are hiring a full-time Quality Control Technician in our food processing department who possess the required skills and can perform the following duties;
1 year to less than 2 years
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Sitting
Accurate, Judgement, Organized
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), MS Office
Sampling, Biological techniques, Statistics
Analysis, Education or teaching, Regulatory investigation, Quality assurance and control, Process troubleshooting, Food and/or beverage processing
Compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results, Assist in development of standards, health and safety measures, Assist in developing and conducting sampling and analysis
Food and beverages
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Compile records for analytical studies
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) regulations
The Quality Control Technician will assist with:
1. Leading or supporting an Audit.
2. Assist in developing and conducting programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards
3. Supporting a CFIA program or implementing a CFIA program.
4. Modernization Act to develop, implement and maintain a facility preventive control plan (PCP).
5. Work with Facility Management and Team Members to plan, create and implement QA
processes for production and relevant record tracking
6. Be an integral part of standardizing company products for consistency, texture, taste, net weight and overall aesthetics
1. Must be a collaborative and humble team player
2. 1-2 years of experience as a QA in a food processing and packaging environment is preferred
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, and strong analytical skills.
4. Possess the necessary knowledge of Safety Food for Canadian Regulations and Food Safety
5. Requires strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and remain detail-oriented
6. Able to work in a dynamic environment.
How to apply