Canadian Property Maintenance Inc.
January 23, 2020
May 23, 2020
26.00 Per Hour
- Direct, train and motivate workers in duties and policies
- Assign and review the work of employees engaged in office chores involving general office and administrative skills
- Meeting with clients (or management) to develop or refine plans for the project, which may include ornamental plants, ground cover, and landscaping structures (e.g., walkways, water, and lighting)
- Schedule work in consultation with clients, subcontractors, and employees.
- Manage and balance daily workloads so that deadlines, expectations, and quality are achieved.
- Arrange for maintenance, repair work and resolve work related problems
- Track all job production, efficiency reporting, and meeting job budgets for labor and materials.
- Ensure smooth operation of office equipment’s
- Maintain attendance records and coordinate staffing schedules
- Prepares “take-off” reports by counting, pricing, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Responsible for ensuring multiple landscape construction projects are profitable by managing budget and customer expectations efficiently
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $26.00 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $39.00 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Property Maintenance
Business Address: 3100 Turbine Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5M 6W9
Working Location: 7422 Ninth Line, Milton, ON L5N 7C3
Contact No.: 647-479-4241
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.