1. Brief Introduction About Our Company
The Billyard Insurance Group (BIG) is an Independent Ontario Insurance Brokerage with locations across Ontario. We offer Home, Auto Life & Business Insurance from our network of trusted insurance partners. Our experts will do the hard work on your behalf to find the lowest quotes and best coverage options for your insurance needs. Proudly serving thousands of clients across Ontario. With the Billyard Insurance Group you get everything you want in an insurance provider. We can take care of all your insurance needs, finding the best price and coverage while providing fanatical personal customer service. Let our team of insurance professionals handle all your insurance needs.
2. General Job Description
- Location: Burlington, ON
- Hourly Wage: $35.00 to $37.00 / hour (to be negotiated)
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Type: Permanent Position, Full-time, 30 hours / week
- Expected Day to Start Working: As Soon As Possible
3. Job Requirements
1) Languages: English
2) Education: Bachelor's Degree (minimum requirement)
3) Relating Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
4) General Responsibilities:
- Plan development projects;
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles;
- Conduct analytical marketing studies;
- Design market research questionnaires;
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials;
- Evaluate customer service and store environments;
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects;
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions;
- Develop marketing strategies;
- Develop and implement business plans;
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia.
4. How to Apply
If you are a reliable, hard-working and initiative team player with excellent communication skills, you are welcome to join BIG and develop your career path with a group of professional and authentic people in a fast-paced and colleague-friendly work environment!
Please send resume to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Intended Audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.