Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Order food and beverages, equipment, and supplies
- Oversee food preparation, portion sizes, and the overall presentation of food
- Assist the manager to keep budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Manage inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the industry;
- Completion of a college diploma is preferred;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Enthusiasm, communication skills and motivated team player
- Familiarity with scheduling software
- Understanding of budgeting
- Self-disciplined, eager to learn, and have a passion for the food and service industry
- A passion for food and working with high-quality, fresh ingredientes is a bonus
Salary: $52,000 per year.
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.