Others NL, Newfoundland & Labrador,CANADA
The Labrador Inn
Hotel & Resort
October 16, 2019
December 15, 2020
17.50 Per Hour
This position need stand for extended periods, work under pressure, team player, reliability
As Housekeeping Supervisor, your duties may include:
- Create the schedule for the Housekeeping team based on schedule and other requirements.
- Determine team member’s availability and schedule accordingly.
- Inventory supplies, order what is required.
- Assign daily tasks to team members. Ensure tasks are completed to acceptable standard.
- Identify areas that need specific attention, plan action required to address area, ensure task is completed satisfactorily.
- Identify, assess and address areas that need extra attention.
- Assign team members to complete task as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Ability to work alone or with others to complete list of cleaning task.
- Lift and move equipment and furniture from one room to another as directed.
- Cooperate and assist with requests from other departments to help prepare the rooms when required.
- Be prepared to begin work at scheduled time
- Maintain uniform and personal grooming in compliance with appearance standards
- Inspect sites to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
- Additional job duties assigned
Education Requirement: Secondary (High School)
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 7 months
2020 - All Rights Reserved.