A52 Fulfillment is seeking a Jr. Warehouse Superintendent to join its team.
Job Title: Jr. Warehouse Superintendent
Positions Available: 1
Salary: $22.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Work Location: 110-2360 192 Street, Surrey BC V3Z 0N2
Employment conditions: Must be available to work the overnight shift. The shift is from 10:30pm to 7:00am.
Education: College/ CEGEP
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
Benefits: Extended Health Insurance, Dental benefits, Long term disability, Life Insurance, and Global Health/Travel insurance
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of warehouse department
- Provide training and development to junior employees, evaluating performance, and building a motivated effective team to ensure that organizational goals for career development, productivity, performance management, and employee involvement are met.
- Keep track on both inbound and outbound shipments through the client portal
- Oversee the day-to- day order fulfilment operations.
- Co-ordinate activities with senior management, suppliers, compliance department, client services manager, human resource manager etc.
- Effectively communicate with clients, internal staff and vendors promptly and in a highly professional manner
- Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of warehouse performance.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, safety inspections
- Manage and oversee daily operation of logistics department
- Regularly meet with Senior Manager and related supervisors to coordinate warehouse functions
- Optimize employee workflow
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
- Maintain positive relationships with partners, including a welcoming environment for truck drivers
- Ability to manage 40 staff members
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org