Frontier Immigration Services (Canada)
Education & Training
March 05, 2020
July 05, 2020
Job responsibilities include:
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, timetables and scheduling, school adjustment, attendance problems and study skills.
- Counsel students regarding career or vocational issues including career exploration and planning, résumé preparation, job interview skills and job search strategies and make available to them a wide range of educational and occupational information.
- Support students to find successful work placement.
- Identify barriers to employment and assist clients with such matters as job readiness skills, job search strategies, writing résumés and preparing for job interviews.
- Assess need for assistance such as rehabilitation, financial aid or further training and refer clients to the appropriate services.
- Provide established workers and immigrants with information and strategies for maintaining a job or moving within an organization, dealing with job dissatisfaction, making mid-career changes and adjusting to workplace transitions.
- Act as an interpreter for Spanish speaking clients.
Job Requirements are:
- 5 years experience in an advisory/mentoring capacity.
- English as an Additional Language teaching certificate or at least five years experience teaching EAL.
- Post Secondary education in a related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English is required, French is considered an asset.
- Valid Driving License.
- Microsoft office skills – i.e. word, excel, office 365, power point.
General understanding of the immigration process is considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications in confidence to our Recruitment Specialists, they will be in contact with you to discuss your interest and qualifications for this role.
Apply to email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants