The Headstart Employment Inc.
January 17, 2020
January 17, 2021
The Headstart Employment Inc. is looking for in-house Recruitment Specialist for our office at 1882 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, Ontario. Ideal candidate will be responsible to understand the staffing needs of our clients/businesses and supply appropriate, properly assessed and briefed staff.
- Source and recruit suitable candidates by using database & other sources.
- Create, post, and update job advertisements to appropriate job boards.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications based on applicant’s knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude etc.
- Schedule and conduct interviews of short-listed candidates.
- Arrange appointments for candidates with the client (hiring company) for interview & further hiring process.
- Conduct job orientation of all the selected candidates, covering health & safety issues, workplace harassment issues, employee rights etc.
- Conduct background screening as required by clients/companies on potential job seekers.
- Prepare, document & maintain candidates files. Ensure files have all the required documents e.g. SIN, legal status documents, PPE and GMP test, WHIMS Certificate etc.
- Provide recruiting reports to superiors.
- Attend quarterly recruitment & performance review meetings with clients.
- Collaborate with clients HR managers on a regular basis to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Develop, implement and evolve overall recruiting strategy for assigned clients/companies.
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships with candidates and clients.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 1 Year or more
- Education: College Diploma in Business or a related field
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Sales, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY