Position: Restaurant Supervisor / Food Service Supervisor
Number of positions: 1
Job Description, responsibilities and other terms:
- Make the working schedule of the staffs and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staffs handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the managers in daily ordering, purchasing and inventory count.
- Monitor Guests’ Feedbacks and Guests’ comments.
- Interact with the customers and enquire about their requirements.
- Preparation of daily sales reports such as sales summary report.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operation of the restaurant’s overall retail operation.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic.
- Ensure enough food is kept on display at all time to serve large walk-in customers.
- Work with the kitchen staffs and inventory department to ensure enough stocking is done for highly demanded food during weekends.
- Relay orders with the kitchen staffs for refilling or food counters or for any special order-to-make items.
- Co-ordinate with other supervisors for scheduling of kitchen and distribution staffs for smooth operation for retail operation.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner
- Completion of Secondary education is usually required.
- Minimum +1 year of relevant work experience is required.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is must.
- Good customer service skill is mandatory.
Location of work:
L-685 Fisher Hallman Rd, Kitchener, ON N2E 4E9.
Full-time permanent employment (Min 40 hours/week).
$15.00 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.