Child Provider Home -Private Home
North-Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver & Nanny
March 10, 2020
April 09, 2020
Employer Name: Terri Maloof
Address: North Vancouver, BC Canada
Contact: Terri Maloof
The Child Care Provider will:
- discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
- keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child
- maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- accompany children to and from school & appointments
- tend to emotional well being of child
- instruct child in personal hygiene and social development
- organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- prepare and serve nutritious meals and supervise and care for child
- supervise and care of child and assist child on his homework, and
- assume full responsibility of household in the absence of parents a
- Must have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or its equivalent for foreign graduates and has work experience of at least one year with children.
- The child care provider must have First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Must provide a criminal record check and medical examination
- References Required
Work Setting: Employer's Home and Non-smoking.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, relocation cost and travel with child and family is paid by employer.
Terms of Employment: Permanent/ Full-time 40 hours/week paid at $14.50/hr
If you are interested, please send your resume at email@example.com
2020 - All Rights Reserved.