RT Technologies Inc.
Located at: #601-628 6th Avenue New Westminster, BC V3M 6Z1 Canada
We are a rising web, mobile development and consultancy agency. We help clients build, maintain and host web and mobile applications by proving highly technological IT solutions to businesses and individuals.
National Occupation Classification (NOC): 2175
Job duties & details:
• Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
• Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
• Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
• Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
• Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
• Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web site related code
• Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
• May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
• May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Linux, Project management software, Programming software, Website creation and management software, Programming languages.
Terms of Employment:
Full time (40 HOUR/WEEK) – Permanent
As soon as possible
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Language of Work:
#601-628 6th Avenue New Westminster, BC V3M 6Z1 Canada
Experience & Skills Requirements:
1 year to less than 2 years of work experience
Please, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org