Pacific Bark Blowers Inc.
March 15, 2020
April 14, 2020
21.75 per hour
Located in Burnaby, Pacific Bark Blowers Inc is currently looking for Blower Truck Supervisors to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff / workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise operation of mechanical equipment and machinery
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Oversee cleaning of speciality and difficult items
- Assist clients / guests with special needs.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the industry.
- Completion of High School Diploma is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence Required as we provide on site customer service and you will be required to drive to various jobsites.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Attention to detail
- Hand eye coordination
- Work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Reliability, Initiative, Organized
Pay Rate / Salary: $21.75 per hour
Must be available to work Saturdays when required. Working days are Monday to Saturday and start times are as early as 5am.
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options provided, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants and only those shortlisted will be notified.