ANALYST SYSTEM TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Identifying the nature of the hardware, software, or networking issue
- Deploy software, hardware and networking systems and provide technical support
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot and resolve problems either on-site or at a client location
- Assist customers by performing analysis of various issues relating to LANs, WANs, desktop computers, Internet connectivity and the installation of hardware and software
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue and responding to technical support tickets
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access to resolve incident / work tickets
- Initiate and implement relevant technologies and product services.
- Provide technically the best and accurate solutions to customers.
- Traveling to the customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions
- Installing new hardware systems, software upgrades or networking cables.
- Implement established procedures and processes to meet client objectives.
- Recommend suggestions to improve efficiencies.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: 30.80 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $46.20 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: ANALYST SYSTEM TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: NEXGEN TECHNOLOGY Inc.
Business Address: 5087 Sunray Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5R 2W2
Work Location: 2260 Bovaird Drive East#202, Brampton, ON L6R 3J5
Contact No.: 6474303303
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.