- Provide internal and external assistance by monitoring the various networks of customers.
- Responsible for network performance by monitoring the network, analyzing the network and resolving network problems.
- Must support, connect and troubleshoot complex WAN and LAN environments.
- Should be able to coordinate network and customer-related issues with other technicians.
- Take charge of the process systems and alarms to offer accurate incident tracking, documentation, and notification.
- Resolve any hardware operating system issues and complete regular physical checks of all the equipment in the server room.
- Develop a tracking system to log requests, monitor progress, and track problem resolution.
- Provide continuous status information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Initiate customer contact, escalate to appropriate parties and resolve incidents.
- Respond to technical issues as they arise.
- Identify patterns of failure and implement solutions to fix the problems.
- Must have a fundamental knowledge of monitoring tools and provide any needed assistance.
- Keep track of the issues faced by internal and external customers.
- Follow the proper procedure to attend to the complaints logged and escalate them quickly.
- Make sure the organizations stick to the workstation network standards.
- Have adequate knowledge of technological developments in the ICT and customer care industry.
- Should be able to configure, support and troubleshoot Microsoft operating systems.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: 32.50 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 32 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $48.75 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: NETWORK OPERATOR
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: NEXGEN TECHNOLOGY Inc.
Business Address: 5087 Sunray Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5R 2W2
Work Location: 2260 Bovaird Drive East#202, Brampton, ON L6R 3J5
Contact No.: 6474303303
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.