RV Matrix Technologies Ltd.
March 17, 2020
September 17, 2020
Company Operating Name: RV Matrix Technologies Ltd.
Business Address: Unit 900 - 2025 Willingdon Avenue Burnaby British Columbia V5C 0J3 Canada
Are you looking for a great working environment with a team of committed and passionate people, who have a strong work ethic, love their job, and enjoy autonomy in the workplace? Do you have passion to continuously look for ways to improve, to add value and to demonstrate great results? We will invest in you. Welcome RV Matrix Canada.
This is a great opportunity to develop and grow your career long term with us. We leverage industry’s best practices and expertise in different tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, AHK, and so on, to ensure that operating costs are reduced. RV matrix has completed more than 3000 jobs on this vertical.
Reporting to the Manager-Canadian Operations or designate, the Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high-quality software solutions for RV Matrix, to meet our client’s needs.
Job Title: Software Developer
No. of Positions: 3
Job Description and Duties:
- Development of controls systems for Marine Ballast Water Treatment Systems.
- Develop and maintain PLC and HMI applications using GE, Schneider, Siemens, Wago and Beijer Platforms including writing, modifying, integrating and testing software code
- Interface with field devices, remote monitoring systems, Data logging systems, GPS and Report Generation Systems
- Perform research on related software products to assist in the development of specifications
- Software requirement analysis, creation of engineering specification and test protocol development
- Testing & Validation of controls systems, interface screens and remote monitoring applications
- Collaboration with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the project technical requirements and solutions are fully defined, recorded, agreed and delivered within schedule and cost constraints.
- Involved in updating clients on the project and processes
- Managing the development of functional and concept technical design specifications and provides technical support and broad expertise for multiple disciplines
- Ensuring that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost, implement modifications if necessary
- Identify technical problems, proactively recommending potential quality and productivity improvements
- Create manuals and other communications to outline the maintenance, protocols and functionality of the software
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Long Term
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Wages: $35.00 per hour
Overtime: One and one-half times the regular wage rate as per provincial regulations
- Insurance from Workplace Safety and Insurance Board covered by employer
- Vacation pay as per provincial regulations will be paid each payday on a semi-monthly basis
Location of Work:
- Unit 900 - 2025 Willingdon Avenue Burnaby British Columbia V5C 0J3 Canada
Anticipated Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Education, Experience and Language Requirements:
- Five years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Verbal and written English communication skills
Additional Skills and Other Requirements:
- Passion for accountability and adding value
- Love working in a fast-paced environment where your performance is recognized
- Outgoing, courteous, and professional
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Flexibility and Judgement
- Must be a team player, efficient, reliable and organized
- Must be available for all hours of operation including overtime and weekend work as required
Preference given to applicants who are Canadian citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, New Immigrants, Indigenous Persons / Aboriginals, Visible Minorities etc.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter by email to us at email@example.com or by mail to Unit 900 - 2025 Willingdon Avenue Burnaby British Columbia V5C 0J3 Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.