Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Tama Designs Inc
May 08, 2020
September 08, 2020
- Maintain CEO or executives’ appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to incoming and outgoing emails and interfacing with clients.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, prepare and co-ordinate the preparation of weekly meeting, submission of summary briefs and reports to CEO or executives.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by CEO or executives.
- Demonstrated initiative to take an active interest in the success of the company and act as the right hand to the Executives and as an ambassador of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with clients and business partners on behalf of CEO or executives via phone, email and mailings, to discuss issues and business matters.
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming inquires /requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person / area.
- Prepare or request business development and networking research as required.
- Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of CEO or executives.
- Support the department’s financial processes, including budgets, contracts, purchase orders, payments, vendor relations, etc.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as executive assistant or in a related administrative occupation is required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, technical proficiency in the MS Office suite, and strong verbal and written communication skills are a requirement for this position. Ability to plan and coordinate activities for senior managers and multitasking with changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Direct work experience in fast-paced environment supporting a CEO or VP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Mandarin.
• The compensation for this full time permanent position is $31.00CAD per hour on 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
• This will be salary based position with paid overtime, bonuses and 4% vacation allowance as per Ontario regulation.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.