BILT RITE WOODWORKING INC.
March 28, 2020
July 28, 2020
Job Title：Carpenter (NOC 7271)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Education: Secondary School (Required)
Language: English (Required)
About: BILT RITE WOODWORKING INC.
We are Canadian wood frame manufacturing company. We supply wood frames like mattress frames, sofa frames etc to our furniture manufacturers in Canada.
To maintain our operation and provide effective services in the timely manner we are hiring for Full time Carpenter at our manufacturing unit located at 31 - 70 Belfield road, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1G1.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Prepare the frames layouts ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth wood and other material according to measurements.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as frames and molding
- Construct wooden frame works
- Help erect, level, and install framework with the aid of rigging hardware tools etc.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Supervise, Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 - 3 years hands-on experience as a carpenter and along with some experience in supervising and managing apprentices and other assistant workers.
- Secondary school or equivalent is required.
- Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to move/lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Ability to make decisions and meet daily deadlines working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to look for new tasks when work is completed
- Have good communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to colleagues while making them feel comfortable and motivated
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation or 4% Vacation Pay
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at