Canadian Property Maintenance Inc.
Accounting & bookkeeping
February 13, 2020
June 12, 2020
22.25 Per Hour
- Collect receipt from various departments to keep financial records on each transaction.
- Establish various accounts to record transactions, reconcile accounts and post journal entries.
- Prepare trial balance and ensure correct entry of each transaction, prepare and maintain general ledgers.
- Use established accounting data to prepare all types of financial statements.
- Gather and pay bills for company’s operating related fees.
- Calculate wage for all workers, prepare checks and payrolls.
- Comply with federal and provincial regulations, prepare and file monthly tax remittance, regular tax returns, ROEs and other required forms.
- Complete other duties assigned by the accountant.
- Prepare other accounting reports as required.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $22.25 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 35 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $33.37 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Property Maintenance Inc.
Business Address: 3100 Turbine Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5M 6W9
Working Location: 7422 Ninth Line, Milton, ON L5N 7C3
Contact No.: 647-479-4241
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.