MASTER KIMS OMAC TAEKWONDO WORLD
483 Dundas St. W, Oakville, ONT L6M 4M2
Title of Position: HEAD TAEKWONDO INSTRUCTOR (NOC: 5254)
- Demonstrate and instruct taekwondo activities and techniques.
- Plan and structure lessons and activities.
- Instruct groups and individuals in the art of taekwondo, and lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs.
- Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Assist with co-ordination of special events.
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
- Train and supervise staff.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Wage: $19.75 hourly for 40 hours per week.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
Education: High School
Credentials: Blackbelt Certification from the Kukkiwon, World Taekwondo Headquarters must hold Taekwondo 5th Dan Certificate or above.
Experience: 2-3 Years or more experience as a Taekwondo instructor.
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send you resume via email (OMACTAEKWONDOWORLD@gmail.com)